Great Northern Popcorn Premium 8 Ounce Popcorn Portion Packs, Case of 40
- Premium quality gourmet yellow popcorn kernels
- Extra-fine second salt
- Buttery flavored, low-melt oil
- Case includes 40 8 oz Popcorn packs
- Each 8 oz packet makes about 10 quarts per cycle
Case of (40) 8 Ounce Popcorn Portion Packs. How easy is open, pour & pop? As easy as it sounds. Don't worry about how the popcorn will taste--we guarantee it will be great. No matter who is popping, every batch is sensational popcorn. If you just purchased one our new popcorn machines or are looking for that great theater taste in your existing machine, stop looking! This is great tasting, high-volume popcorn that pops up fluffy time and time again. We truly believe it is the best popcorn in the USA.
The Great Northern Popcorn Company has a reputation for quality. These convenient portion packs let you have fresh, hot, tasty popcorn while watching movies, at parties, or at social events in your home, office, church, or business. This is the same popcorn that is sold to Major League Baseball Stadiums, Movie Theaters, Vendors, and more. If you have ever had popcorn at a ball park or movie theater, you have probably already tasted this popcorn.
Our premium-quality, gourmet popcorn, extra-fine diacetyl free seasoned salt and our buttery flavored, low-melt oil provide the taste & aroma of hot, fresh theater-quality popcorn for your customers to enjoy and remember.
Why buy Portion Packs?
- Easy Storage: Keep pouches under your popper or in the store room & bring out enough pouches for the day. Don't lift 50lb bags of popcorn. Have you ever spilled one of these?
- No Measuring: We pre-measure each pouch for ideal results. No measuring cups, just everything in a user-friendly pouch. Save time & money. Open, pour & pop that quick.
- No Mess: No loose ingredients to spill & no dirty measuring cups to clean.
- Consistency & Quality: Our pre-measured pouch assures the same delicious, mouth-watering popcorn each & every time.
- When you can deliver consistent quality, our blend will keep your customers coming back for more. Increase Sales
- How easy is open, pour & pop? As easy as it sounds. Don't worry about how the popcorn will taste. No matter who's popping, every batch is sensational popcorn.
- Cost: Each servings cost will be the same, no matter who is making the corn.
- No Waste: Eliminate waste from spills, over portioning, or diminished quality & freshness.
- Diacetyl and GLUTEN FREE!
QUALITY IS THE KEY TO GREAT TASTE:
The GNP secret starts with their premium-quality gourmet popcorn. After harvest, every kernel remains properly conditioned in specially designed storage bins. GNP utilizes the most advanced equipment for conditioning and processing the popcorn to insure it meets the government's highest standards. After processing, every load is test-popped for expansion before shipment to ensure customer satisfaction. If it does not meet our standards, we do not ship it. Combine the top quality corn with GNP's proprietary blend of extra-fine buttery flavored seasoned salt, and exclusive low-melt oil and you have the taste & aroma of hot, fresh theater-quality popcorn for you or your customers to enjoy and remember. We truly believe we offer the best tasting popcorn in America.
Are you running a business? Looking for a mess free, low cost solution for your popcorn. Want to make sure your recipe is the same very batch? No problem! Our concession customers rave about the great value they get with our portion packs. As you probably already know, the key to concession profits is expansion. This is something we know about. The Great Northern Popcorn Company consistently provides higher expansion profits. That means the return on investment is quick. Everything else is money in the bank. If you are looking for bulk quantities and are interested in finding out more about how GNP can put more money in your pocket, please contact us via one of the links in the auction.
What size portion pack should I buy?
With America's ever expanding waistline, it is getting more difficult to calculate portion sizes. The typical service is 1 ounce of popcorn. . . I don't know about you, but 1 ounce isn't much. I have family of 5 and we typically use the 8 ounce package. If it is just my wife and I, we will toss in the 4 ounce packet.
How much popcorn does each pack make?
4 Ounce Portion Pack: Makes about 5 quarts per cycle. Serves 2-4.
6 Ounce Portion Pack: Makes about 7.5 quarts per cycle. Serves 4-8.
8 Ounce Portion Pack: Makes about 10 quarts per cycle. Serves 5-10.
Can I use a 4 ounce pouch in an 8 ounce kettle?
YES, it is OK to use a 4 ounce portion pack in an 8 ounce kettle. In fact, we recommend it if you don't need that much corn.
How should I store my popcorn?
Without moisture your popcorn can't pop. If left uncovered you can lose 1% moisture on a hot day. This doesn't sound like much but if you lose 3% your popcorn will be "unpoppable". GNP has taken the guess work out of the popping and guarantees freshness. Their exclusive sealing system vacuum seals every pack individually to provide a shelf life that cannot be met. Please note, GNP still you store your portion packs in a cool, dry place.
We are proud to be able to claim that all Great Northern Popcorn Kernels and Seasonings are GLUTEN FREE!
Customers also viewed