Great Northern Polar Pal Block Ice Shaver and Snow Cone Maker
- 6 AMPS, Standard 110 Volt outlet
- Stainless steel construction, blades and catch tray.
- Built in Safety Shield
- Heavy duty 1/3 HP, 1725 RPM motor
- Stainless steel blades
- Adjustable stainless steel blade
- Machine is 15"L x 18"W X 33"H
- Shaves 6 lbs per minute
If you are in the market for a Commercial Grade Block Ice Shaver, stop looking! These commercial quality machines feature stainless steel shaving blades, best-in class performance, a 1 year warranty, and an industry leading 1/3 HP motor operating at 1725 RPM's. Great Northern has a reputation for quality and is a leader in the concession industry. The sturdy high impact construction makes it durable, light weight, and easy to clean. As opposed to a snow cone machine which crushes ice and yields "grainy ice", the "Polar Pal" slowly shaves the ice off the block and produces the softest/fluffiest ice in the industry. The stainless-steel blades are adjustable to make shaved ice as fine or course as you would like. Just add Great Northern Polar Cone Syrup and you have a recipe for success.
- Premium Finish: Stainless steel construction, shaving blades and catch plate.
- Premium Quality: Utilizes a commercial, heavy-duty motor (1/3 hp, 1725 rpm) 6 AMPS/110V/400Watts.
- Improved Safety: Includes a built-in safety shield and a double power switch for safety.
- Fully adjustable: stainless steel blade to shave the ice as you like it. (replaceable).
- Make your own ice: a 6 Inch block ice works great. You can also use a common plastic paint bucket to freeze your perfect ice block. If you don't want to buy a bucket, use an old milk jug and cut off the top. Shaves 6 lbs/minute (more than 350 lbs/hour).
- Commercial Grade: Backed up by Great Northern Popcorn's 1 year warranty!
- Dimensions: Machine is 15"L x 18"W X 33"H. Weighs roughly 38 lbs.
1 Year Machine / 30 Day on blades