Great Northern Polar Blast Acrylic Snow Cone Machine Snowcone Slush Maker
When the weather starts getting warm, you know there is only one thing that will cool you down fast enough... Snow Cones! Great Northern is proud to be able to provide you with the Polar Blast. This acrylic industry leading commercial quality snow cone machine, with it's 1/4 HP motor operating at 1420 RPM's and capable of grinding out an amazing 500 lbs of ice an hour, will cool down a party on the hottest of days and the only worry you will have is having enough ice. There is not another unit available at this price that will do as much as this machine, or as well.
The Polar Blast snow cone ice machine features acrylic wall panels that allow you to see the ice inside from all angles, yet is far more sturdy that the aluminum or steel and Plexiglas models. The stainless steel heavy duty hopper eats ice like candy with it's 1420RPM 1/4 horse power motor, and the safety interlock, not included on comparable machines, ensures that you will have hour after hour of safe operation.
These are perfect for schools, businesses, day care centers, varsity/PTA clubs, carnivals and more.
- Acrylic Side Panels. These are safe, easy to clean, and they are stronger than other models in the same class.
- Ultimate Visibility: Because the side walls are acrylic you can see the ice from any side with ease.
- Rubber Feet: Non-slip feet mean no slipping from countertops.
- Easy Access Door: The hinged door makes it easy to scoop out ice without mess.
- Ergonomic Handle with Safety Switch: The ergonomic handle is comfortable to use hour after hour, and the safety switch will not allow the motor to run if the plunger is outside the hopper.
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Hopper: When you're looking at grinding up 500 pounds of ice an hour, you want a sturdy hopper. This Stainless steel 4 1/2 hopper can handle all the ice you can put into it.
- Runs on a 15AMP Circuit. 120V/265W/60HZ.
- Features a Motor Reset button--safety feature should an ice jam occur
- The cutting blades are stainless steel so they will last a lifetime
- ETL Certified
- Machine is 16.5"L x 13.5"W X 25"H
- Weighs roughly 35 lbs.
1 Year Machine / 30 Day on blades and light bulbs
Customers also viewed