Great Northern 10 oz Perfect Popper Countertop Style Popcorn Machine Red
If you are in the market for a popcorn popper, stop looking! These commercial quality machines feature stainless steel food-zones, easy cleaning stainless steel kettles, old-maid drawers (for un-popped kernels), tempered glass panels and an industry leading 10 ounce kettle operating on 850 watts. With the antique style design, you will be reminiscing about your early days at the ball game, carnival, or the movie theater. We have combined the best of both worlds--not only are you getting today's technology, you get an eccentric design with all the conveniences of the modern era.
Our machine was designed with small perforations in the bottom stainless tray to allow the un-popped kernels to fall into the drawer. Simply "rake" the popped corn with a scoop and the "old-maids" disappear. We have also taken the base and added a convenient storage cabinet to store all of your popcorn supplies--it is perfect place to keep your popcorn bags, portion packs, and other supplies.
We have sold thousands of these units to churches, schools, businesses, day care centers, varsity/PTA clubs, and more. Of course, our #1 customer is the home owner looking to add a theatrical effect to their home theater.
BONUS! We include FREE 3 plastic serving cups, 25 popcorn serving bags, measuring cups and a popcorn scoop with every popper!
- Deluxe model with 3 control switches instead of 2 switches and 850 watts instead of 640
- Switches include: spot light warmer, stirrer and Kettle
- Built-in warmer light
- Popcorn scoop is included
- Reject kernel tray
- Kernel and oil scoop is included
- Heavy-duty powder coated steel and stainless steel construction
- Cleans up with water
- Makes 12 Quarts of popcorn per batch
- Industry leading 5 year warranty!
- Minor assembly is required
- Cart not included.
- Weight Assembled: 36 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 39 lbs.
- Works on standard 110 volt 850 watts (Commercial Quality)
- Top Machine is 17.75"L x 20.75"W X 25"H
Customers also viewed